It is always a joyous occasion when a loved one gets married. The wedding day is a special day to remember for the rest of one’s life. On this day, two people start a new life together as husband and wife. Happy wedding wishes for sister. There are words for wishing their sister all the happiness in the world on her wedding day.
When it comes to weddings, sisters can be some of the most important people in a bride’s life. They are often the ones who have been there through everything, from childhood antics to first loves and heartbreaks. A sister’s wedding is a time for both joy and reflection, as she begins a new chapter in her life. As her sister, you want nothing more than for her to be happy on this special day.
When it comes to weddings, there is nothing more special than being able to wish your sister all the best on her big day. After all, she is the one who has been by your side through everything and deserves nothing but happiness. So, if you are looking for the perfect way to say congratulations and wish your sister a lifetime of love and happiness, here are the best happy wedding wishes for sister.
30 Best Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister
When it comes to weddings, it’s all about the bride. But what about the sister of the bride? We think she deserves some recognition too! Here are some happy wedding wishes for your sister’s big day.
- ”Congratulations on your wedding, sister. I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I know that you two will be happy together.”
- ”My sweet little princess has finally found her prince charming. You’ve enchanted us all with your smile my darling sister.”
- “I have my tissues ready; The tears are going to flow. I’m thrilled to see you married, But I hate to see you go. Congratulations, my wonderful sister. It won’t be the same at home without you.”
- ”Hard moments might come, but remember – if the love is true, it will always win! Love you to the moon and back!”
- May you be showered with love, romance, and endless joy in your new married life ahead. May all your dreams come true today, which you have cherished over the years. Best of luck, dear sister!”
- “I wish that your wedding may be the very first day of your new and joyous life… May every moment from now on is a beautiful blessing from God blessed with the love and care of your loving husband. Warm wishes on your marriage!”
- “I am so happy for you that you have found your Mr. Perfect who will always love you, pamper you and make it a happy married life for you… Congratulations and happy married life to you.”
- ”Congratulations to my best friend and darling sister. love you my dear sister”
- ”My Dearest sister. congratulations on marrying the man you love so much. you two look perfect and madly in love with each other”
- “Congratulations! May your love story be told with wonderful memories. May your Journey last forever in true love and affection. I will miss you. Congratulations on your big day!”
- ” Congratulations to the newlyweds! you two couldn’t be more perfect for one another”
- ”I’m extremely happy that you’ve finally met the man of your dreams. Congratulations on your wedding dear sister!”
- To my dear sister on her wedding day. I wish you every blessing as you start on the road ahead with your new husband. love you both of you very much.”
- ”Many congratulations on marrying the man you love, my sister. You two look great together; I wish you a happy married life!”
- “You are the happiest bride I have seen in decades, I hope your happiness never fades away. I am so happy that you have finally met the man of your dreams. Congratulations on your marriage. God bless you both!”
- ”May you both fallen in love again and again with the same proportion happy married life”
- “Sending you a smile, while shedding a tear – You may be far away but in my heart, you are near. More than a sister, you are my best friend. Best wishes dear sister, may your happiness never end.”
- “My dearest sister and confidante, I am so glad that you have found your Mister Right who makes you feel so special. You will always remain, my precious sweet sister, Stay blessed and be happy always.”
- ”Sister, you mean the world to me, and he means the world to you. I am filled with happiness for you both.
- My precious angel sister, may you feel every ounce of love that’s in my heart for you on your wedding day.
- Today you have entered real life that might be filled with countless love and joy. Finally, it has happened! My lovely! sister has been grown up and wedded! Enjoy your new life, dear sister. Happy wedding!”
- Your smile lights up the room as you face your sweet groom. May you always be as happy as you are today, my dear sister.
- I send you love and a rhyme for this happy time. May you always feel blessed, and may your marriage be the best. Congratulations to my wonderful sister.
- ”From an awesome sister to an awesome wife, May you always have a happy life.”
- Sister, may that beautiful wedding day smile never leave your face.
- “I am so happy to see that my sweet sister has found her dream life today. Can’t wait to see how the new couple cherishes each other! Heartfelt prayers for both of you on your wedding day!”
- So extremely grateful to see you so happy in the arms of a man who deserves your love. I know he will make you even happier, and that’s all I’m asking for. Love you, sis. Congratulations on your wedding!
- ”Precious sister, may he always cherish you the way I do”
- “Our life growing up went by so quickly, I can’t believe my eyes. Really time flies. My best wishes and blessing be with you to the end. I love you so much and I hope you will have a beautiful and endless marriage.”
- Happy wedding, happy life; My little sister’s now a wife. Congratulations!
Beautiful Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister
- “Start a new chapter of your life with blessing and good wishes.”
- May you both fallen in love again and again with the same proportion happy married life.”
- “A beautiful wedding, a beautiful bride, and beautiful wishes for the love marriage provides. I wish your love grows deeper and stronger with each passing day.”
- Marriage is a journey of many joys and sorrows. Now you will be sharing them with your new husband. Many blessings for now and for the future. Congratulations, dear sister.
- “Congratulations on your wedding my sweetest sister. I wish you both all the happiness and smiles in the world. Warm wishes to the best little sister!”
- “Dearest sister, you are the closest to my heart and I am so happy for you, for you are entering a new relationship… I know that you are going to make the best wife, daughter in law and amazing mother in times to come. Happy Married Life to you… And all the best!”
- ” You were like a best friend to me while listening to my problems, now it’s time to be the same for your husband! Best wishes, sister!”
- ”I cannot believe that my favorite sis is getting married! Hope your hubby-to-be knows how lucky he is. Otherwise, I’ll just have to be the one to remind him.”
- “I wish you a happy married life, dear sister. God has blessed you with the ideal life partner. Cherish him for the rest of your life. Let the bond of love between you grow sweeter and stronger! You mean a lot to me, and I love you. I wish you both the best now and in the future.”
Funny Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister
- So, you are getting married and moving out. I will miss you, but I know you will be happy with your new husband. By the way, can I have your room?
- “Don’t make your husband’s life as difficult as you made mine, my dear sister. Just kidding, I wish both of you a pleasant and joyful married life.”
- “I hope you’ll not be fighting with him as you do with me. Because he might regret marrying you. My best wishes are always with you.”
- “Improve your cooking skills, please! I’m really concerned about his health after marriage. Have a married life full of spicy humors! I still cannot believe someone willingly married you. Sending all my best wishes and condolences for him to tolerate you 24*7. Hope you have fun together. Love you.”
- “Just wanted to remind you that deaf husbands and blind wives make the best pairs. Hope you have a great married life with your partner. Sending you all my best wishes!”
- “May you enjoy your epic sleepover with your person for the rest of your life. I pray to God to keep both of you safe from each other. Have a great life together. Love you.”
- “When a man opens the car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” – (Prince Philip)
- “Getting married is like being in drama school. You get to practice everything from comedy to melodrama to tragedy. Congratulations.”
- “I remember how you always run to mom’s bedroom anytime you have a nightmare. I hope you don’t have nightmares in your new home and if you do, don’t run back here! Happy Married Life sister. I’ll miss you.”
- “I knew you two were madly in love with each other but didn’t think that you’ll be mad enough to marry. Happy Married Life sister!”
- I’ll tell you the secret of a happy marriage. It remains… a secret to all! Wishing you both the best for the times ahead!”
- “If you get cold feet, just send me the signal and we can go Runaway Bride in this place.”
- “To my sassy, classy, and bad assay sister, I pity the man who is marrying you. Jokes apart, best wedding wishes to the best sister in the world. You both complement each other. I wish you a wonderful married life ahead!”
- “With a single kiss Begins marital bliss. May your marriage be blissful and kiss-full! Happy wedding day, little sis.”
- “Best of luck to you for entering the battle of married life. But rest assured that I will support both of you in this amazing battle.”
- ”Dearest sister, thanks for getting married and clearing me off from our daily fight. Now wrestle with my brother-in-law as much as you wish. Happy wedding to my quarrelsome sister!”
Emotional Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister
- ”To my little sister on her wedding day. It is hard to know what to say. You and I have shared many things together, and I have seen you grow into a confident young woman. You chose a good man to spend your life with, and I am happy to have him as my brother-in-law. Congratulations.”
- “From holding your toys to holding your hair to walking you into school to picking you up from practice, I never thought I’d be holding your bouquet. Here we are, so let’s go! Congratulations…now go get your man.”
- ”Congratulations on your wedding, dear sister. I hope that your new life is everything you could have ever hoped for. Many blessings for today and in the years to come.”
- “Thanks for looking after me from my childhood, and I know your love for me will never get faded in your heart. Today I am so proud of my beloved sister and brother-in-law.”
- ”May your love and care grow continuously for each other. Happy wedding to both of you!”
Heartwarming Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister
- ”Congratulations to the newlyweds! you two couldn’t be more perfect for one another.”
- ”So extremely grateful to see you so happy in the arms of a man who deserves your love. I know he will make you even happier. Love you, sis. Congratulations on your wedding!”
- ”I can’t believe my little sister is getting married. It doesn’t mean that I will stop protecting you, you know that, right? You will always be my little angel. Wishing you a lifetime of amazing adventures. Can’t wait to become an uncle.”
- ”Blessed to be a brother of the most beautiful bride in the world. Can’t wait to see you entering a new life with a man who actually deserves you. Congratulations on your wedding, may your marriage be full of love and happiness!”
- ”My dear sister, you are so lucky to be experiencing this heart filling love! Best wishes now and forever!”
- ”We grew up in a happy and loving family and now you are mature enough to start your own family. Dear sister, I wish you will be as caring and wife as our mother is and your future husband will be as dignified and strong as our father is. Then it would be a perfect family”.
- “I can’t believe my eyes that you have made such an amazing bride; I am proud to be your brother. I wish you all the happiness and success ahead. May your love grow deeper and stronger over time. Congratulations!”
Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister For Elder Sister
- ”It is not often that two people so perfect for each other get together. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your wedding.”
- ”To my bossy big sister on her wedding day. I am going to miss you. I wish you and your new husband all the best as you start your life together.”
- ”Congratulations to you and your new husband on your wedding day. I wish both you of every happiness and that all of your dreams come true.”
- ”Congratulations on your wedding. You have taken care of me in several different ways as my older sister. You’ve always been a great source of advice and an amazing person to trust and rely on. Best wishes to you and your soon-to-be better half.”
- “Seeing you in this beautiful wedding gown and knowing that your heart is full of love for your handsome groom makes me the happiest person in the world Congratulations! on your wedding”.
- ”As God intended, we were born in pairs, and you have finally met your soulmate. I wish you both the best of luck. May the Almighty bless your love for one another!”
- “You’ve always been my protective elder sister and best friend. Now I am going to miss you. But I wish you all the best in your new chapter of life. Congratulations sister, have a Happy Married life!”
Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister For Younger Sister
- “To my baby sister on her wedding day. You were the little girl that always followed me around, and now you are all grown up. I wish both of you all the best. Congratulations!”
- “I can’t believe my younger sister is getting hitched. I know you’ve got him to protect you from now; however, I am not going to stop protecting you ever, my little angel! I wish you a lifetime of exciting adventures. Congratulations, my sweetest sis!”
- ”Congratulations on your wedding, sister. I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I know that you two will be happy together.”
- ” My sweet little princess has finally found her prince charming. You’ve enchanted us all with your smile my darling sister. I wish your fondest dreams would come true.” Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister & Brother in Law Nov 2023
- ”To my dear sister on her wedding day. I wish you every blessing as you start on the road ahead with your new husband. love you both of you very much.”
- ”To my favorite sister and her new husband, I hope that your life together is filled with happiness and joy. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law.”
- ”Always keep your life partner happy and support him when he is facing a tough time in his life. may love grows between you two with every year that passes by. wishing you two have a happy married life!”
- ”To my sister and my new brother-in-law. I hope that your life together is filled with every blessing and that you are very happy together. Congratulations on your wedding.”
- “Welcome to the world of married life, my sister. as you begin your life together with your new husband, I want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. you are very important to me, and I love you. I wish both of you the best now and in the future”
- “I think my brother-in-law is the luckiest person in the world as he has got my cutest and sweetest sister as his life partner. You have shared lots of dreams with me. Now I hope you will make those dreams come true together. Happy married life to my favorite bride and groom!”
- “Whatever happens, always stay by each other’s side and take care of each other and thus make your married life meaningful and successful. The only thing I hope for you today is to have a happy life together for your lifetime. Happy wedding to my dearest couple!”
Religious Happy Wedding Wishes For Sister
- ”My lovely little princess has finally met her prince charming. Your beautiful smile has enthralled us all, my dear sister. You are the sweetest bride I have ever seen, and I hope your joy lasts forever. God bless both of you.”
- “There will be many ups and downs in your marriage. But you have our best wishes and blessings as you face those challenges! But never let him go because you’ve been blessed to marry a diamond.”
- ”Have a happy married life filled with love and blessings. Congratulations on your new life, my sister!”
- “What a lovely couple! I’m glad you found each other and wish you the best as you start your married life, lovely sister.”
- ”I have faith in the hands that will hold yours for the rest of your life, and that gives me peace of mind, beautiful sister. Best wishes for your wedding day and the days ahead.”
- “I pray that the Almighty removes all the dark clouds of sorrow from your marriage and replaces them with the light of his blessings. Congratulations, my amazing sister. It won’t be the same without you at home.”
- ”My dear sister, you deserve all the best in the world. I hope your married life be filled with joy and happiness. I’m praying for you to have a blessed and happy home as you embark on the wonderful journey of marriage.”