Wedding wishes for a friend must not simply be the words but they should express your true feeling for your friend. Your friend is finally getting married, and it will definitely be the happiest moment for you. You may have spent many memorable moments together but today is the biggest day of his life. You would like to make his day full of fun and memories and wish him the best for the future.
The relationship with a best friend is one of the most valuable relationships. We usually keep friendships throughout our life. Most of the people only have a few really good friends. Sometimes, our friends are closer than our siblings. When one of such close friends is going to start a new life, It’s the time when they need us to participate in their happy moments. We brought some Best Wedding Wishes For Friend to congratulate them on their wedding day.
It’s just a matter of choice to either wish your friend in a classic way or gets more specific and personal. You can wish them in person, send them congratulation message through WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger or write them a wedding card. Consider your relationship before you write, based on how funny, serious, personal or sentimental you want to get with your wedding wishes. Once you are done with the tone, you are set to go.
10 Beautiful Wedding Day Wishes For a Friend
1. Wishing you a glorious ceremony with zillions of wonderful memories! My best wishes for you and your new life partner.
2. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
3. Congratulations to Bride and Groom! May You enjoy much love and happiness throughout your lives together.
4. Wishing you the most prosperous married life, May it last forever and grow stronger with every passing year!
5. May your marriage be blessed with understanding, joy, companionship and unending love! We are incredibly happy for you two!
6. Wishing that you always find joy, peace and support in each other during all ups and downs, You are a truly adorable couple, congratulations, dear friends!
7. A new and sweet chapter of your life has begun today. May you two always stay together in love.
8. Wishing you an amazing life together, full of adventures, happiness, joy and laughter, may these things never leave your wonderful home!
9. Marriage can be fun, crazy, and unpredictable, so strap in and enjoy the ups and downs of this roller coaster ride. Congratulations on your marriage!
10. On this special day, two people become one family, two hearts and souls are united, May you have an amazing married life, my friends, you deserve it!
What to Write on a Wedding Card to a Friend?
If you want to write a wedding card to a friend at his wedding, it may be a difficult task to express what you truly feel for him. Our collection of wedding wishes for a friend will help you express in the best way. You can simply choose the wedding wish from the below collection and write on the wedding card. We are sure that you will love this handpicked collection of wedding wishes.
1. Congratulations to the Happy Couple! Today I wish for you all the happiness your hearts could ever dream of!
2. May the marriage that we all witnessed today be full of joy, happiness, and good health. Congratulations and good luck in the future.
3. Marriage is not only a glorious bond. It is an adventure that endures until the end of time. Wishing you all the best for the day!
4. Good luck for the wedding, I wish you live happily with lots of never-ending love and joy with your partner.
5. Congratulations on your wedding, dear friends, Wishing you life, filled with togetherness, unfading love and friendship!
6. I wish that your post-marriage life be filled with smiles and laughter. Happy Wedding!
7. This wonderful occasion marks the beginning of your wonderful lives together, I wish you lots of luck and joy, congratulations on you marriage!
8. The spark you two have is just amazing, you can feel it a mile away, I hope that spark never leaves you two, congratulations on this special occasion and good luck!
9. People should be jealous of your marriage, because you are the cutest couple in the world, and I am proud to call you my friends, congratulations!
10. Wishing that you always find shelter in each other’s arms, The most hearty congratulations on your special day!
11. You are going to write the next chapters of your life stories together and I cannot wait to read it. Happy wedding day to you both!
12. You two are only human, and it’s okay to make mistakes, just make sure you have each other’s backs from now on, because you are married, good luck!
13. Warm congrats to an exceptionally extraordinary pair. Hope you always discover in one another the affection, love and care that only true partners can share.
14. Love will be shared on this extraordinary day when you will end your bachelor’s life. Wishing you a life full of love and care!
15. Dear, I am glad you found the yin to your yang. Truly, many prayed to experience happiness like you do, to no avail. Congratulations!
16. Congratulations on one of the most special days of your life! Best of luck for a happy and prosperous marriage to two people who truly deserve each other.
17. Wishing you the happiest married life, guys, With all the joy and prosperity!
18. The most warm and hearty wishes to a very special couple! May your marriage be like a beautiful night sky full of shining stars of love and joy!
19. Congratulations on the start of something amazing! Much love, joy, success, health and happiness to you both on this happy occasion, dear friends!
20. You two are such a fantastic couple! Wishing you tones of joyful and happy moments on your big day!
21. You are going to write the next chapters of your life stories together and I cannot wait to read it. Happy wedding day to you both!
22. I can’t think of two people who are more deserving of true love, happiness, and a lifetime of both. Congrats to some of my dearest friends—happy wedding day!
23. May your marriage fulfil all the greatest desires of your hearts! Have a beautiful married life, joy and happiness are waiting for you two!
24. Wow, you two look amazing together! Wishing you all the joy and happiness in the world, have a fantastic life together!
25. All the best for your wedding. I wish that you keep falling in love again and again. All the best for your future.
26. You are the most perfect match for each other. Let us pray for your happy future
27. Love is eternal! Keep each other close, and the love that you share today will protect your hearts forever. Congratulations on your wedding my friend!
28. Best wishes on the new starting of life – Have a very happy married life and wish you always love each other.
29. Indeed, life is rosy when you have a sexy partner for a spouse. You are lucky, dude. Happy wedding celebrations.
30. Accept my truest wedding wishes for you. It is your day today, and I wish you nothing but pure bliss. Happy wedding day.
31. Words can have many meanings. Today, your vows were filled with love. May it continue to be so as you enjoy your life together.
32. Hey babe, I can’t believe you are getting married this soon. It is with mixed feelings that I wish you happy married life in advance. I will really miss you.
33. From my heart of hearts, I want to wish you a super day as you finally agree to take a wife. May heaven’s best rest on you today, and always. Happy wedded life.
34. Trust me, you have never looked as beautifully radiant as you do today. Your wedding gown is wickedly lovely. May your wedding be full of love and peace.
35. Many years together, in submission to each other and indescribable joy as you march down the aisle today. Happy wedding party!
36. You’ve been blessed to find such a strong soul to love. Your life together is just beginning, but may your love continue to grow.
37. I’m truly glad that you found each other because neither of you would be this happy without the other half of their soul. Congratulations!
38. I pray that you have a model wedding, one that a lot of people will look forward to having. May your union be heaven on earth. Enjoy a fruitful marriage.
39. Fruitfulness, melodious music, sonorous laughter, forgiveness, and passionate lovemaking are all I wish for you as you both become one today. Enjoy marital bliss.
40. Watching you on your wedding day brings me pure joy. I’ve never seen a happier couple, and I hope you remain this happy forever.
41. I look forward to the time you will celebrate your anniversaries as man and wife. Your wedding is blessed.
43. I hope you know that marriage isn’t a serious affair. Play a lot, forgive a lot more, and be the most thankful people and you will succeed. Happy married life.
44. I can’t believe that you two are getting married today. You both look truly happy. Hold on to that love and those smiles forever.
45. They say that smiles are contagious, and I can’t help but smile watching you marry your best friend today. May your bond only strengthen.
46. Being married is like experiencing the seasons of the year. Each day is different, but you enjoy each one because it’s filled with love.
47. A marriage is full of love and laughter, but your trust in one another is what will strengthen your relationship and make it last.
48. Today, you are promising you lives to each other; you will support each other, love each other, and enjoy spending your life together. Congratulations!
49. May your marriage shine like a star and set an example for others in life, Happy wedding, stay in bliss, Congrats to both of you!
50. Like a lighthouse at night, may your mutual love shines brightly forever. Heart filled wishes on your marriage!
51. May you be as happy in thirty years as you are today. Communication, empathy, and understanding will help you get through anything together.
52. Marriage is not just a way to start your own family; it’s the beginning of an endless adventure that you will cherish every day.
53. May your lives together be as joyful as your wedding day. Honeymoons don’t last forever, but the love of today can echo through eternity.
54. The bond that you share is proof that true love exists. Congratulations to you both, and may your love strengthen in the coming years.
55. Marriage takes a lot of work, but when you build a strong foundation, it can survive any storm. Congratulations on your marriage and good luck!
56. You both look amazing today, but what is more amazing is the smile that has never left your face. Congratulations; stay this happy forever!
57. What a lovely day for a wedding! Your vows were beautiful; they truly expressed your love for one another. Congratulations on finding each other.
58. You were truly made for each other. As I watch you say “I do”, I couldn’t be happier for you. Congratulations on your marriage!
59. I wish that you stay blessed with all the love, All the care, Lots of happiness and a bond of a lifetime, Congrats on your wedding!
60. Marriage is not only a glorious bond. It is an adventure that endures until the end of time. Wishing you all the best for the day!
61. May the love that has brought you two together cement your love forever. May you grow old together and enjoy the long happy company of each other, dear friends.
62. Love will be shared on this extraordinary day when you will end your bachelor life. Wishing you a life full of love and care!
63. Your love is as deep as the ocean; as time passes, you will become closer as a couple and your love will only grow.
64. Some couples belong together. As we celebrate your wedding day, I can’t help but think that this is truly a match made in heaven.
65. A wedding is a starting line; a place where two souls become one. Congratulations, and enjoy the journey that you are about to begin.
66. I’ve never witness a spark of love like I have between you two today. Congratulations on finding true love that will last a lifetime.
67. You are the cutest couple that I have ever seen, and I hope all the giggles and the whispering of sweet nothings continue forever.
68. Your love is unbreakable! In this world, there will be those who are jealous of what you have. Congratulations on finding love worth envying.
69. Nothing is better than traveling with your spouse. Congratulations on gaining a travel partner for life today. May your marriage be full of happiness.
70. Love that is real grows each and every day. Your love is spectacular, and it will deepen more each day that you are together.
71. Whether you believe in destiny or not, you can’t deny that you two were meant to be together. Happy wedding day to you both!
72. I’ve seen the way that you look at one another. It’s intense, and I hope that it remains that way through years of marriage.
73. Life may be difficult at times, but being married means that you always have someone to hold you when you need some loving encouragement.
74. Congratulations to two very important people in my life. Always treasure your time together, trust each other without hesitancy, and love each other unconditionally.
75. Your wedding day has been full of good times, unending laughter, and unforgettable moments that will continue to be part of your married life.
76. Both of you have dreams, but now that you’re married, you have dreams as a couple. Good luck on making those dreams a reality.
77. Congratulations on finding a friend, a lover, a confidant, and a partner in crime that you can enjoy for the rest of your life.
78. Today, we are celebrating the love that you share. Witnessing your union on your wedding day is truly special. Congratulations my dear friend.
79. The song of your love is joyful and magical. May your song be never fading as you experience a lifetime of happiness and prosperity.
80. Congratulations on your wedding day and the beginning of your life together! It’ll be filled with countless memories that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
10 Funny Wedding Wishes For Best Friend
1. Weddings are not for the faint-hearted – ask my bank manager… Have a great day!
2. You may be married, but you don’t have to grow up! Congratulations on your wedding!
3. Congratulations for finally succumbing to life’s biggest myth – a successful marriage.
4. 2 become 1: one bed, one remote, one bathroom! Congratulations on your union as life partners!
5. Welcome to the dangerous world of married life. It‘s too late to repent! Have an amazing journey!
6. As you walk down the aisle, don’t be nervous before saying ‘I do’ because you don’t have a choice anyways. Good luck!
7. Getting married is like reading Shakespeare you get comedy, you get romance and you get a whole lot of history and tragedy.
8. Getting married is like being in drama school. You get to practice everything from comedy to melodrama to tragedy. Congratulations.
9. Love is the sun that initiates emergence of the flower of marriage; soon the lovebirds will draw swords of never-ending war. Love anyway. Best Wishes.
10. No amount of wishes or luck will protect you from the painful life of slavery you are about to start as a husband. Congratulations anyway.
I hope you’ve found a proper message to use from this article for your friend’s wedding! Feel free to use them as base templates and modify them as you please, of course. Also, if you have your own variations or ideas, make sure you comment below with them so that we can all benefit from your creativity.
I’d really appreciate any and all feedback that you have regarding this article. Your comments are invaluable to me. Thanks for stopping by and have a great time at the wedding!