The parent-child relationship is undoubtedly the best relationship in this world. Parent love quotes are about to respect and appreciate parents who sacrifice everything for the future of their child. No matter what culture it is, every wisdom suggests us to respect our parents and appreciate them. Our parents fulfill all our needs even when they didn’t have sufficient resources. They left their own needs to feed and serve us in the best regard. They did all this without expecting anything in return. However, this is the time now that we return our parents with the best compliments. What we can least do is appreciate them for their services for us.
Love quotes for parents probably are the best ways to appreciate your parents. Sometimes, simple words are more powerful than a gift. You may have given them a lot of gits throughout life. Now we recommend acknowledging their efforts for you. Accept before them that whatever you are is because of them. No matter what social status you currently have, it is all because of your parents. They were always there in your good and bad times to encourage you.
It doesn’t matter if you are independent or still depends on your parents, you can always say thank you to your parents. Your age or gender also doesn’t matter when you want to recognize their struggle for you. We recognize the importance of parents’ love quotes. They make it easy to express your true feeling. Most of the time we fail to truly represent what we actually feel just because we don’t find appropriate words. Our collection of quotes and wishes will help you choose the best words as your representation. Simply choose one and share directly share at your Facebook wall or Instagram feed. You can also share on Twitter of Whatsapp.
10 Best Parent-Child Relationship Quotes May 2022
1. A mother understands what a child does not say.
2. Praise your children openly, reprehend them secretly.
3. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
4. Love is giving your kids your undivided attention and time.
5. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
6. Your children need your presence more than your presents.
7. Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.
8. No fathers or mothers think their own children ugly.
Miguel De Cervantes
9. To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.
10. Parents are traffic signs that are always in our blind spots.
Jeremy P. Johnson
Also Check: Earth Day Quotes
Also Check: Funny Easter Quotes
30 Heart Touching Parent-Child Relationship Quotes
1. You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way. Barbara Bush
2. When you have children yourself, you begin to understand what you owe your parents. Japanese Proverb
3. The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them. Frank A. Clark
4. The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day. O. A. Battista
5. Always kiss your children goodnight – even if they’re already asleep. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. It is better to bind your children to you by a feeling of respect and by gentleness than by fear. Terence
7. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. Charles R. Swindoll
8. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving. Dr T.P.Chia
9. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents urselves. Henry Ward Beecher
10. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it. Ann Brashares
11. There really are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child. Anne Lamott
12. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. Mitch Albom
13. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. Honore de Balzac
14. In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well. Wm. Paul Young
15. A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea. Japanese Proverb
16. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. Henry Ward Beecher
17. He that spareth his rod hateth his son; but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. Bible
18. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. Erich Fromm
19. As your kids grow they may forget what you said, but won’t forget how you made them feel. Kevin Heath
20. Parents must get across the idea that “I love you always, but sometimes I do not love your behavior. Amy Vanderbilt
21. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. Helen Rice
22. My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40. Kobe Bryant
23. Parents of young children should realize that few people, and maybe no one, will find their children as enchanting as they do. Barbara Walters
24. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Tenneva Jordan
25. Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. J.K. Rowling
26. We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future. Franklin D. Roosevelt
27. Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them. Bill Ayers
28. There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings. Hodding Carter
29. Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry. Alvin Price
30. Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. Elizabeth Stone
11 Long Emotional Parents Love Quotes
1. Even though your kids will consistently do the exact opposite of what you’re telling them to do, you have to keep loving them just as much. Bill Cosby
2. What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love. Nicholas Sparks
3. By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments. Eileen Kennedy-Moore
4. The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. Jim Morrison
5. It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful. Roald Dahl
6. Affirming words from moms and dads are like light switches. Speak a word of affirmation at the right moment in a child’s life and it’s like lighting up a whole roomful of possibilities. Gary Smalley
7. If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings. Brian Tracy
8. The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment. James E. Faust
9. No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star. Edwin Hubbell Chapin
10. That’s the nature of being a parent, Sabine has discovered. You’ll love your children far more than you ever loved your parents, and – in the recognition that your own children cannot fathom the depth of your love – you come to understand the tragic, unrequited love of your own parents. Ursula Hegi
11. Don’t throw away your friendship with your teenager over behavior that has no great moral significance. There will be plenty of real issues that require you to stand like a rock. Save your big guns for those crucial confrontations. Dr. James Dobson
Also Check: Happy New Month Wishes
Also Check: Good Luck Messages
50 Missing My Mom and Dad Love Quotes
1. Dad, I miss our talks.
2. My mom is not here, but she is watching in heaven.
3. I miss you dad, not a day goes by that I’m not missing you.
4. We love you and miss you. Rest in Peace Mummy.
5. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
6. I think of you, I miss you, I need you and I love you Mom.
7. When you left, you destroyed my fairytale. I stopped feeling perfect.
8. No matter how old she may be sometimes a girl just needs her dad.
9. Mom, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
10. Happy birthday, dad, how much I wish I could hear your voice again.
11. Mom, I miss you every second of every minute of every hour of every day.
12. I miss my dad a lot. I miss his advice and I miss his voice and I miss his hugs.
13. Miss you, Daddy, I know we didn’t always get along, but I always loved you.
14. I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you, Mom.
15. I miss you dad, now there is no one to help me when I’m fighting with myself.
16. Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you, mom.
17. Happiness is the feeling that your dad is always there to guide you, even if he is in heaven.
18. On the day I lost you, I lost a mom, a friend, and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you, mom.
19. Death may have taken you away from me, but my life’s hero you’ll forever be. Miss you dad.
20. Just like how I was the apple of your eye, you were the balm to my soul. I miss you, mom.
21. Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, dad.
22. Mom, how heartbroken I am and how much I miss you. I can’t explain in words but my tears do.
23. Dad, I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
24. People say that whatever happens, happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you, mom.
25. I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless and helpless. I miss you, dad.
26. Mom, death doesn’t change a thing because you’ve always been the angel in my life. I miss you.
27. Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, dad.
28. Decorating the tree without you felt so empty. I feel sad. I wish you were here. I miss you so much, Dad.
29. Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats which mean I am thinking of you all the time.
30. To my Mother, “separated by death, together by love.” Miss you.
31. Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down. I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here. I miss you.
32. As I sit here and whisper, “I miss you,” I believe somehow you can still hear me.
33. Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has actually brought us closer than ever. I miss you, dad.
34. Hey Mom, I wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice one last time.
35. Dad, how ironic is it that I wasted all these years not listening to you. But now that you’re not here, I’m living life exactly how you told me to.
36. Thank you for being a great mom to us. Your memories will always live in the core of the heart. I miss you.
37. Dad, as much as a mourning, your death is a celebration because you made my life nothing short of one.
38. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, mom, you will always be in your heart.
39. Your death will always remain a blurry memory. But your life will always be a vivid one, the epitome of greatness and sacrifice. I miss you, dad.
40. You will forever remain alive in our hearts and memories daddy, and though we are learning to live without you, we still miss you so much.
41. No matter how many years go by, the pain of your death never diminishes. Mom, I miss you so much.
42. Dad, wherever you are I just want you to know that no matter how much we’ve fought and argued, you were right, is what my heart always knew. I miss you.
43. The love you had for all of us is something we deeply miss as much as we miss your presence in our lives.
44. Dad, even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautifully pristine forever. I miss you.
45. I wish I could turn back the clock to when you were still here daddy, I would appreciate and enjoy every moment with you.
46. Death took away not just my dad, but also someone who was my unsung hero. I miss you.
47. I wish time can be controlled, I will have paused the time just to be by your side till eternity. No one can be like you, mom.
48. Whether it is the empty spot in a chair next to mum’s or the eerily silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are missed in every way, dad. I love you.
49. I know even if you are not in this world to protect me, you are right in heaven serving as my guardian angel. I can feel your presence in my life every day.
50. Talking to your gravestone and hugging your photographs – these are just some of the things I do to convince myself that you are still here. I miss you, dad.
20 Bible Quotes About Parents Respect and Love
1. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. Exodus 20:12
2. Bear with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgive each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. Colossians 3:13
3. How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! Psalm 133:1
4. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. Ephesians 5:25
5. Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Romans 12:9
6. We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19
7. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
8. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.” – Luke 6:31
9. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans 12:18
10. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15
11. As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him. Psalm 103:13
12. Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 1 John 2:15
13. A fool spurns a parent’s discipline, but whoever heeds correction shows prudence. Proverbs 15:5
14. To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:20
15. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32
16. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12
17. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
18. Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? Matthew 26:53
19. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.
20. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13
26 Inspirational Quotes about a Single Mom
Love quotes for single mom: Parenting is not an easy job. It becomes even more difficult if it is a single parent. Let’s assume how much challenging it can be if it a single mother. If you are a single mom, you already know that. You have experienced how much energy and patience it needs to be a single mother. Sometimes, you just fed up and you need to be alone. Single motherhood sometimes becomes the toughest job in the world. In this situation, you need something that can keep you motivated. You expect something that give you inspiration and determination.
These single mother love quotes will help you get the required momentum to keep going on. Single mom have to do a lot. She has to fight at multiple fronts at the same time and also provide necessary care and love to his child. Our collection of paretns love quotes and saying is inspired from famous and successful people. These are really inspiring words as these celebrities have gone through all that you are currently facing. We are sure that these motivating words for single mom will provide you the passion to compose yourself and keep yourself up.
1. “Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success” – Yvonne Kaloki
2. “I can’t tell you how much I respect all the single parents out there doing it solo” – Jennie Finch
3. “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.”- Mandy Hale
4. “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.”- Maxim Gorky
5. “It’s not single parenthood in and of itself. It’s more about how people parent.” – Sophie Zadeh
6. “I thought about giving up!!..But then I remembered who was watching.” – Anonymous
7. “I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.” – Tichina Arnold
8. “What is free time? I’m a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl.” – Roma Downey
9. “Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.” – Garrison Keillor
10. “The most difficult part of dating as a single parent is deciding how much risk your own child’s heart is worth.” – Daniel Pearce
11. “If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do matters very much.” – Jackie Kennedy
12. “Being a working mother and a working single parent instills in you a sense of determination.” – Felicity Jones
13. “As a single mum you’ll discover inner strengths and capabilities you never knew you had.” – Emma-Louise Smith
14. “I don’t think you necessarily have to be part of a traditional nuclear family to be a good mother. – Mary Louise Parker
15. “My mother was a single mom, and most of the women I know are strong.” – Regina King
16. “I was a single mom that raised two bright, beautiful, and compassionate girls.” – Connie Stevens
17. ”I am a single mum. What is your super power?” – Anonymous
18. ”Some days she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day. It still gets done.” – Anonymous
19. “Being raised by a single mother, I learned to appreciate and value independent women.” – Kenny Conley
20. ”Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads.” – John Mark Green
21. ”Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.” – Meg Lowrey
22. ”Breath darling, this is just a chapter. It’s not your whole story.” – S.C Lourie
23. “You are never ‘just’ a mom. You are everything your child can need in life, and more.” – Unknown
24. “Single mom or not, remember that you are the best and you are doing the best.” – Unknown
25. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.” – Rajneesh
26. “Did you hear? Superheroes are real. They are called single moms.” – Unknown
28 Inspirational Love Quotes for New Parents
1. How could something so small create so much of something so disgusting? Steve Guttenberg
2. You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. Polish Proverb
3. The first art of being a parent consists in sleeping when the baby isn’t looking. Author Unknown
4. A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it. Jerry Seinfeld
5. People who say they sleep like babies usually don’t have them. Leo J. Burke
6. Children are made readers on the laps of their parents. Emilie Buchwald
7. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. Franklin P. Jones
8. There are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child. Anne Lamott
9. Having kids feels like that first seventh-grade crush that overwhelms every molecule in your body, but it’s permanent. Kristen Bell
10. You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love. Jennifer Hudson
11. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. Robert Browning
12. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism. Gilda Radner
13. A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die. Mary Mason
14. Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy. Tina Fey
15. A mother’s love endures through all. Washington Irving
16. Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. Kate Winslet
17. There are hard days in motherhood, but looking at your baby sleeping reminds you why it’s all worth it. Kara Ferwerda
18. Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last. Charles Dickens
19. The life of a mother is the life of a child: you are two blossoms on a single branch. Karen Maezen Miller
20. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. Maya Angelou
21. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo
22. A new baby is like the beginning of all things — wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda LeShan
23. Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful. Charles Osgood
24. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. Sophia Loren
25. Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. Linda Wooten
26. There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one. Jill Churchill
27. Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born. George Bernard Shaw
28. A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in. Elizabeth Bard
We are sure that these parents love quotes and saying will be very helpful for you to celebrate the parenthood as well as saying thank you you your parents. If you like these famous love quotes for parents, write us in comments below and also share this artile on your social media.